The global water crisis has many causes, requiring many different solutions. As 1.2 billion people live in areas of water scarcity, these solutions must span policy, technology, and behaviour change to make a real difference. A number of technological innovations address the crisis in novel ways.
Emergencies, Camping or on the Patio....
After the disasters of this past year, this system is a perfect fit for all homes. When the power goes out, be assured that this system will provide plenty of light and allow you to charge your phone.
On a camping trip where the isn't access to power, this system can provide light at night and cell phone juice in the day.
With a state of the art solar panel, high capacity batteries and long,lasting bulbs this systems is the one that your family needs...just in case.
Buy now and rest easy know that you family is just a click away from having the lights back on!
Solar Lighting System includes
- 10W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 3 2W LED Lights with Switches
- Light cable length of 9.5 meters
- USB Cell Phone charging port
- Advanced Batteries for up to 9 hours of light.
Imagine being trapped in your hometown with no access to food, water or electricity. Food is running out in the market and you cannot provide for your family. This was a dreadful reality for nearly 100,000 Syrians who were besieged for over a year in Syria’s north-eastern city of Deir Ezzor when the city came under siege by militant groups.
My job as an aviation officer in Syria was to run the first ever high-altitude airdrop operation in the history of humanitarian emergencies to deliver life-saving food and other humanitarian assistance to these people.
From: Building A Kingdom Company
God is calling us to be TRANSFORMERS OF SOCIETY through our collective influence. Jesus prayed that His Church would be unified in order for the world to respond to Him (John 17:23).
We are a COMMUNITY of INSPIRED LEADERS helping Christians build GREAT companies that GLORIFY and ADVANCE the KINGDOM of God.
Today’s newsletter illustrates an important TRUTH about our IDENTITY that will help you on your BKC JOURNEY: Understanding Your Full Role as Priest and King.
The Bible describes two distinct roles in the Old Testament – kings and priests. Kings were the rulers; Priests were the religious leaders. The New Testament reveals we are both kings and priests because of the redemptive work of Christ (Rev. 1: 5-6 and 5:10). Today, kings are most often represented by business and political leaders, while pastors represent the priestly roles.
God calls each of us to fulfill both roles in our lives today. However, our vocational roles often create a division that is misunderstood by both workplace believers and pastors. These misunderstandings have led to a weakened BODY and less effective CHURCH.
The World isn't meeting it's goals to end hunger by 2030...here's an update about where we are at:
This week-long session consists of walking dedicated individuals through a business curriculum created by Partners Worldwide, covering topics such as: Christian worldview, accounting, marketing, value-chain analysis and other principles essential for successful entrepreneurs. The materials and training are in Haitian Creole.
Why: Have an in-house trainer for your organization (ask for details on how to become a certified trainer; there is an extra cost. Train outside your organization)
Who is eligible for training:
The Six Work Categories Included in WorkLife Caffeinated
Each of these categories below contain five different WorkLife Growth Opportunities focused on that subject. Each weekly installment of WorkLife Caffeinated will include on WorkLife Growth Opportunity and an e-book guide for a total of 30 weeks. These will help you integrate the principles and promises of scripture into you work life.
- Understanding God's original purpose for work in order to liver your whole life with greater clarity. Genesis 2 20:8-11.
- Affirming your unique design and how God has strategically placed you at work to fulfill His plan. Ephesians 2:10, Psalm 139
- Understanding the unique role of work that allows you to pursue biblical priorities and life balance. Colossians 3:17-4:1
- Gaining the ability to please God and serve others through the development and excellence of your work skills. Proverbs 22:29, I Corinthians 10:31
- Developing personal character in order to better experience effective faith conversations and grow your Kingdom influence. Titus 2:9-10, Matt 5:16
- Effectively navigating work issues and developing healthy work relationships. Hebrew 3:13, James 2:15-17