The Six Work Categories Included in WorkLife Caffeinated
Each of these categories below contain five different WorkLife Growth Opportunities focused on that subject. Each weekly installment of WorkLife Caffeinated will include on WorkLife Growth Opportunity and an e-book guide for a total of 30 weeks. These will help you integrate the principles and promises of scripture into you work life.
- Understanding God's original purpose for work in order to liver your whole life with greater clarity. Genesis 2 20:8-11.
- Affirming your unique design and how God has strategically placed you at work to fulfill His plan. Ephesians 2:10, Psalm 139
- Understanding the unique role of work that allows you to pursue biblical priorities and life balance. Colossians 3:17-4:1
- Gaining the ability to please God and serve others through the development and excellence of your work skills. Proverbs 22:29, I Corinthians 10:31
- Developing personal character in order to better experience effective faith conversations and grow your Kingdom influence. Titus 2:9-10, Matt 5:16
- Effectively navigating work issues and developing healthy work relationships. Hebrew 3:13, James 2:15-17