EzyStove and EzyChar
Click on Images for more Information
“Having an open fire in your kitchen is like burning 400 cigarettes an hour in your kitchen” --Kirk Smith, a professor of global environmental health, University of California at Berkeley
- Around 3 billion people cook and heat their homes using open fires and simple stoves burning biomass (wood, animal dung and crop waste) and coal
- Over 4 million people die prematurely from illness attributable to the household air pollution from cooking with solid fuels
- More than 50% of premature death due to pneumonia among children under 5 are caused by particulate matter (soot) inhaled from household air pollution
- 3.8 million premature deaths annually from noncommunicable diseases including stroke, ischaemic heart disease, chronic obstructive pulomonary disease (COPD) and lung cancer are attributed to exposure to household air pollution.
The EzyStove Wood-Burning Stove is a low-cost, award-winning design that reduces harmful emission and increases fuel efficiency.
Reduces emission by up to 70% by increasing combustion efficiency of fuel
Increases fuel efficiency by up to 40% by improving thermal heat transfer efficiency.
EzyStove's unique design combines the air-intake with the fuel-feed slot into a combustion chamber and extends into an internal chimney. The internal chimney channels heat and energy up to the griddle and increases the overall efficiency of the stove.
The EzyChar Charcoal-Burning Stove is sturdy and beautiful. Using the best construction materials available, the EzyChar is built to perform and to last!!
With tested thermal efficiency of 33%, EzyChar actually cooks 28% faster while using 40% less fuel.
AGD will offer a range of services to our Master Distributors, including:
- Initial testing and registration support
- Technical support, demo strategies, marketing support
- Closed value chain integration
- Capacity building